10 days Professional guided riding
10 nights basecamp accommodation
1 night hotel accommodation
All meals (except 2 evenings)
£1550 for 11 days
8.5 out of 10
On this Moab and Colorado 10 day U.S. mountain biking holiday adventure you will, quite simply, ride some of the best mountain bike trails in the world.
At Moab we will ride such internationally and locally regarded classics as Navajo Rocks, Mag 7 singletrack and as a crowning glory, The Whole Enchilada. At Fruita it’s all about fast, fast, flowing flow amid the eroded bluffs of the Colorado high desert. And then in Crested Butte it’s beautiful mountain singletrack amid spiring peaks and through handlebar high wild flowers and aspen groves, on such classic trails as Doctor Park, The 401 and Monarch Crest.
Your Moab and Colorado Accommodation
We have the coolest deal here! All this world class riding will be joined together by shuttles in a high clearance 4WD minibus/beast, complete with ladders, bike racks and a bangin stereo! You’ll be camping, but not as we know it! We’ll be supported by a chef in a professional mountain catering truck, like having your own 4WD River Cottage, complete with tables and chairs and shade and all.
What’s included in this Moab and Colorado MTB Holiday?
- 10 days guiding by 2 qualified guides
- 10 nights basecamp accommodation
- 1 night hotel accommodation
- All breakfasts and lunches
- 8 evening meals
- Airport transfers and transport
- Mechanical support
- All national and regional park fees and permits
What’s not included?
Logistics from the UK
- Fly in to Denver
- Spend 10 awesome days riding your bike
- Enjoy 3 mountain and desert roadtrips of 3-4 hours each
- All transfers, guiding and nearly all meals included
- Fly out of Denver
- £550 deposit secures your place, with the balance due 6 weeks prior to departure
Please talk to us before booking flights so we can coordinate transfers. Then we will be in touch 6 weeks before the holiday to confirm your pick-up time and place in Denver and answer any further questions.
Arrival Wednesday 19th June 2019 and departure Sunday 30th June
Date options and availability will appear on the booking form.