Mountain Bike Adventures with Soul
What's the latest with us....
- Christmas Gift Vouchers!! Click the voucher tab and
book online. Valid for any of our 2018 3 day trips and 10% off the
- Earn yourself a 10% earlybird discount by booking
before end of December folks! Yep, 10% off our 2018 regular prices
by using code EBD2018 at checkout.
- We have 4 awesome new destinations for 2018. Check 'em
out on the trip listings!
- And.....drum roll....Utah and Arizona again baby.
- Our range of accommodation options this year includes stunning chalets, 35ft long motorhomes, private bunkhouses and luxury camping depending on your chosen trip!
By the way, this website is not equipped with a gallery page, but we have hundreds of photos from all our trips over 7 years on our facebook page. Please take a look, the link is at the bottom of this page.
Check out our 2018 schedule here
WildBike is all about riding the very sweetest natural trails amid the most stunning scenery in the UK. We are high mountain singletrack specialists. From the majestic true All Mountain riding of The Lake District, The Peak District, The Dales and The Brecons, through the sweeping singletrack combes of Exmoor and the Quantocks, and to the wild peaks, lochs and beaches of The Scottish Highlands. We also venture further afield to the high mountain singletrack of the French Alps and the technical desert dust and slickrock of Utah and Arizona.
We are a 'mountain biking only' company with a huge depth of adventurous, wild mountain biking experience all over the UK and overseas. You will be guided and looked after by professional mountain bikers who have a passion for mountains, mountain bikes and mountain bikers.
WildBike luxury accommodation
WildBike is also about making the most of your time in the mountains. That’s why we choose accommodation, perfectly set up for mountain biking, right in the heart of the trails at your chosen destination so we won't need to drive anywhere.
Whether that be in our original luxury BaseCamp, an exclusive bunkhouse, one of our superb mountain chalets or lodges, or even an enormous motorhome, it will always be JUST US! No need to share your chillin space or your breakfast table with other folk from out of our group! And you will always be guaranteed a warm welcome, a hearty breakfast, delicious homemade post-ride cakes, and mouthwatering evening meals too, depending on which holiday you choose.
Keeping the vibe, the craic, the atmosphere, the whatever....
This is very important to us! Here are some of the ways we do it....
- Our accommodation is just for us, always, and the group won't be spread out between hotels or B&Bs
- We pause to take in the view
- We might shift the barbecue to the lake shore or a viewpoint
- We might bring out a wee dram by the loch shore
- We love good music
- We light a fire at every opportunity
- We celebrate taking a dip in river, lake or sea
- Our cake is home-made, our coffee fresh
- And other special stuff.....